Leave a comment in our guest book
Members Please note. Further Information about contact details of office Bearers are available in the Member's secure area. If you don't have your username/passwords yet click here
For all email enquiries please fill out our form and your email will be sent to the relevant person.
Ever wondered how vehicles are classified by age, ie. Veteran or Vintage? Go to vehicle classifications
Northern Clubroom Address: 67 Lawrence Vale Rd Launceston Location of Clubrooms
Correspondence Northern Section:
PO Box 182 Launceston 7250
Northern Section President: email
North West Clubroom Address:Maskells Road, 1.5 km east of Ulverstone Location of Clubrooms
Correspondence North West Section
P. O. Box 315 Somerset 7322
North West Section President: email
Southern Clubroom Address: 169 Tea Tree Rd Brighton Location of Clubrooms
Correspondence Southern Section
GPO Box 1388 Hobart 7001
Contact the webmaster email
* Veteran & Edwardian, manufactured prior to
December 31st 1918.
* Vintage, manufactured between January 1st 1919 and December 31st 1930.
* Post Vintage, manufactured between January 1st 1931 and December 31st 1949.
* Classic Acceptance, manufactured between January 1st 1950 and December 31st 1969.
* Modern Classic, manufactured between January 1st 1970 and December 31st 1989.”
The Club accepts all makes of motor vehicles and motorcycles manufactured to a date not less than thirty years before the date
of application for acceptance into the Club.
Webmaster Tim Johnson email@example.com